22Lottery Official Rules!
Enter The Official New Member 22Lottery Sweepstakes and you may win the Grand Prize - paid to the winner as $1,000,000 per year for 22 years for a total of $22,000,000 (U.S.). The Grand Prize is not assignable or transferable. The promotion will run from 3:00:01 p.m. September 1, 2008 through 3:00:00 pm December 31, 2032 (the "Promotion Period").
NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE ACCESS FEE NECESSARY TO PLAY! Just follow the Official Rules below for all the details. Some Internet service providers are free. Void where prohibited.
The Official Rules may be modified between Promotion Periods to take into account changes in the game and are valid for the Promotion Period only.
This Sweepstakes is open to all individual persons residing internationally who at the time of entry have reached the age of majority of the jurisdiction in which they reside and have entered valid and verifiable information upon registration, including name and postal address.
Employees, agents, successors,
and assignees of 22Lottery.com,
its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prize otherwise payable to Sweepstakes entrants who are in violation of this provision.
2. Enter Online
Enter online beginning 3:00:01 p.m. September 1, 2009 through 3:00:00 p.m. December 31, 2032 (the "Promotion Period"). The Game is open to all new eligible users who register with 22Lottery.com for the first time. Multiple entries for the same user are not allowed. Each new eligible registrant to 22Lottery.com who duly completes a registration form and all required subsequent information will be given one entry into the Game. New registrants must complete the registration form and enter all required information for their entry to be valid. Any invalid or incorrect information will constitute cause for disqualification and player will be ineligible to claim their prize. In addition to the entry as described here above, 22Lottery.com can randomly reward players with the possibility to submit other entries into the Game at different times; all entries submitted through these rewards are valid for the next monthly drawing. If a player is not rewarded with additional entries and that additional entries are submitted in good faith, only the first received will be eligible; the additional entries will be voided and disregarded. Access the 22Lottery.com web site at http://www.22Lottery.com and follow the instructions to submit an Official Sweepstakes Entry Form by selecting nine (5) numbers between one (1) and thirty (30) (with no duplicates) and follow the instructions to complete the registration forms. All five (5) numbers selected are "entered" into the daily drawing with the "click" on the "submit" button at the end of the registration process. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void. Registration or entries which are completed or entered by other than human means or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified and the entrant ineligible for future participation.
Daily $500 - Each entry that matches identically all five (5) numbers, will win $500 (U.S.), every day, pending verification of entrant's eligibility. If more than one (1) entry submitted matches all of the winning numbers selected, the prize will be equally shared among the correct entries.
4. Selection of Winners
Each day during the Promotion Period five (5) winning numbers between one (1) and thirty (30) will be selected at approximately 5:00 p.m. . These numbers will be matched against all eligible entries received between 3:00:01 p.m. and 2:59:00 p.m. that day ("Game Session"). Winners will be selected at approximately 5:00 p.m. on the last business day of the month by matching the numbers randomly selected by a secure automated drawing process and verified against all eligible entries.
5. Announcement of Winners
Winning numbers will be posted on the 22Lottery.com web site (www.22Lottery.com). Potential winners will be notified by mail, e-mail or telephone within two (2) weeks of each drawing. If a potential winner cannot be reached after ten (10) days from the first notification attempt, is found to be ineligible, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. Potential winners may be required to furnish picture proof of identification, which may include a driver's license, passport, voting card or similar government issued identification. Such proof must match the information provided to the sponsor on the registration form of the sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity, including, but not limited to, the use of winner's name, hometown and photograph without additional compensation (where lawful) which must be signed, notarized and returned to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of receipt, or prize will be forfeited and potential winner will be disqualified. Each winner's name, city and state may be shown on the 22Lottery.com web site within thirty (30) days after each drawing. Winners' lists showing prize winners will be updated periodically and will show each winner's name, city and state, and the dates upon which the prize was won and delivered to all such winners during the previous ninety (90) days. Prize winners should receive payment within forty-five (45) days of verification of their eligibility and identity. Names and likeness of winner(s) may be used by 22Lottery and Sponsor's designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to Sponsor or the winner(s).
6. Privacy Notice
7. Legal Stuff
- No purchase or online access fee necessary. Some Internet service providers are free.
- Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, for line failures or other failures of any telephone network, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, for inability to access any web site or online service or any other error or malfunction, or for late, lost, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries which may limit a player's ability to participate. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed software transmissions or any mistake in the printing of these rules or failure to make e-mail notifications, if any, to players. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, 22LOTTERY.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, NOTICE will be posted on the 22Lottery.com web site.
- Incorrect or inaccurate information supplied on the registration form will cause subsequent entries to be void and ineligible for the prize.
- Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of online entry form will be accepted. Mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed entries, or entries not otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of e-mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
- If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of 22Lottery.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, 22Lottery.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the entry was made.
- No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted by winners. Taxes, if any, are the winners' responsibility. The prize is paid only to the winner during his/her lifetime and cannot be assigned, transferred or inherited by heirs or any other person.
- Winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damage or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize. 22lottery expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize awarded.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of the Cyprus. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions , that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Cyprus.
- Each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) if the parties are unable to resolve their dispute amicably, it shall be resolved; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- 22Lottery reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place. 22Lottery reserves the right to modify the official rules at any time without advance notice.
Sweepstakes entrants are hereby authorized to copy these official rules on the condition that it will be for the entrant's personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
March 02 2010