What Information is Collected
(1) Required Information: As part of the 22lottery.com registration process, our Players are asked to provide their name, e-mail address, country, phone and password. We use this information to contact Players about their winnings. Consequently, it is very important that you complete the registration page with valid information. As set out in our Official Rules, the name you register with must be yours to collect the prize. We occasionally send new information about our Company and Web Site to our Players.
(2) Aggregate Non-Identifying Information: 22Lottery.com may track and analyze non-identity and aggregate usage and statistical information from those who visit our Web Site. 22Lottery.com monitors incoming and outgoing Web Site traffic data in part to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer its Web Site. 22Lottery.com also uses this data in part to assemble broad demographic information about its Players and visitors in general. A purpose of this data collection is to provide that 22Lottery.com Players and visitors receive relevant, targeted offers and information from 22Lottery.com and its Partners. In addition, with respect to ad servers, 22Lottery.com tries to bring Players offers that are of interest to them, and 22Lottery.com has relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web Site pages. As a result of your visit to our site, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
(3) E-mail Communications: 22Lottery.com uses "contact us" forms as a way for clients, potential clients and Players to communicate with 22Lottery. 22Lottery.com collects the information supplied by the sender of the "contact us" form in order to establish and maintain relationships with clients, potential clients and Players. 22Lottery.com also uses e-mail links located on various pages of the 22Lottery.com Web Site to allow you to contact 22Lottery.com with questions or comments you may have. 22Lottery.com welcomes these e-mail communications and makes efforts to respond to these communications where appropriate. E-mail communications and the ideas sent to 22Lottery.com in these e-mail communications become the property of 22Lottery.com. 22Lottery.com uses the e-mail communications to evaluate and improve its services and the Web Site. 22Lottery.com also may save these e-mail communications for future reference or use.
(4) Information From Third Parties: In addition to the information provided by Players, 22Lottery.com may also collect information about 22Lottery.com Players from third-party sources.
Use of Information
22Lottery.com uses information to deliver the 22Lottery.com services. Thus, Player Information is used by 22Lottery.com in identifying information that may be of interest to its Players. A Player's e-mail address will be used by 22Lottery.com to contact that Player about Player-selected interests. 22Lottery.com also uses Player information to monitor, interpret, analyze and report Sweepstakes results. 22Lottery.com does not use Player information for purposes unrelated to the services offered by 22Lottery.com and its selected partners.
Players may opt-in to receive promotional emails from 22Lottery.com, and its marketing partners. Players may, at any time, choose not to receive promotional e-mails from 22Lottery.com by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the 22Lottery.com e-mail or by sending a request with our contact form. 22Lottery.com will respond to a request made pursuant to these methods as promptly as practicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, 22Lottery.com may at any time contact Players for the purpose of communicating important information about 22Lottery.com or the Web Site to Players.
In an attempt to customize the 22Lottery.com service and provide Players with the information they may be most interested in, 22Lottery.com also conducts internal research on its Players' demographics, interests and behavior based upon information Players provide directly to 22Lottery.com and information that 22Lottery.com may collect from third-party sources and/or through the use of "cookies" (see below). 22Lottery.com may combine or otherwise overlay some or all of the foregoing information to build profiles about 22Lottery.com Players, which may be individual specific or in aggregate form. 22Lottery.com does not use information about its Players for any purposes unrelated to the services offered by 22Lottery.com and its selected partners.
22Lottery.com will not provide personally identifiable information of a 22Lottery.com Player to third parties except as noted under "Limits of Confidentiality." Personally identifiable information means the Player's name, e-mail address, telephone number or other information from which the Player's identity may be reasonably ascertained. 22Lottery.com uses proprietary technologies to preserve the anonymity of Players while matching the Player's interests with targeted information sent via e-mail. It is solely at a 22Lottery.com Player's discretion if he or she chooses to provide or have 22Lottery provide personally identifiable information to a marketer by making a purchase, requesting additional information, requesting 22Lottery transmit their information or communicating directly with the company or organization after visiting its Web site or otherwise.
Limits of Confidentiality
As part of its day-to-day business activities, 22Lottery.com may disclose certain information about 22Lottery.com Players to certain third parties, principally: (1) 22Lottery.com's Partners; (2) Marketers who use 22Lottery.com's network of Players; and (3) third parties who provide services to 22Lottery.com; (4) 22Lottery.com's advertisers. Below is the information and circumstances under which 22Lottery.com may disclose information to third parties.
(1) Partners: When a 22Lottery.com Player registers through the Web site of a Partner, 22Lottery.com is obligated to disclose to that particular Partner the information submitted by the 22Lottery.com Player during the registration process. In addition to the foregoing information, 22Lottery.com may also disclose aggregate level information to the Partner about 22Lottery.com Players who registered through that particular Partner's site. Such aggregate information may include, for example, the number of individuals who registered through the Partner's site; the turnover rate of 22Lottery.com Players who have registered through the Partner's site; with respect to any particular marketing campaign, the response rates of the 22Lottery.com Players who registered through the Partner's site; and statistics on the interest categories selected by the 22Lottery.com Players who have registered through the Partner's site. Subject to the exceptions discussed in sections below, 22Lottery.com will not knowingly disclose any personally identifiable information about a 22Lottery.com Player to a Partner unless such personally identifiable information was provided during the registration process through the Partner's Web site; provided however, that 22Lottery.com will not disclose any Player's credit card information to a Partner, except as provided in sections 3 and 4 below.
(2) Marketers: 22Lottery.com will disclose aggregate level information about 22Lottery.com Players to marketers as reasonably necessary to explain the services that 22Lottery.com can offer, to report on the advertising campaigns that 22Lottery.com undertakes for any particular marketer, and/or to implement and explain campaign strategies. 22Lottery.com may also, from time to time, share personally identifiable information of members with marketers for the purposes of direct mail campaigns and telemarketing.
By consenting to receive special offers from our marketing partners, you are consenting that we may share your information with our marketing partners so that they can contact you with information about products and services which may be relevant to you. These marketing partners provide services for direct marketing applications including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation. Though we are selective with whom we partner, we do not control the practices of our marketing partners. Notwithstanding, you may opt-out from receiving future email messages from our partners by following the instructions included in all partner emails.
(4.1) 22Lottery.com's advertisers: Some of our advertisers have expressed an interest in facilitating the registration to their services. As a result, 22Lottery.com might display some banners which automatically start a registration process for 3rd party services. 22Lottery.com will always give the choice to users with at least one non-data transfer banner in the banner page. A transfer of the user's data (as entered by users during the 22Lottery.com's registration process: name, country telephone number, e-mail) is originated by 22Lottery.com. This data is sent to the advertiser. In order to protect your privacy, such banners clearly advertise this automated sign-up process, in addition, by clicking on such banners, users are taken to a page where they can cancel the data transfer at any time. These advertisers also have to allow 22Lottery.com's users to unsubscribe from their service. We encourage users to notify us of any abuse if such requirements are not met by our advertisers.
(4.2) 22Lottery.com's advertisers: 22Lottery.com may from time-to-time share personally identifiable information of members who have opted-in to receive messages from our advertisers with marketers for the purposes of e-mail campaigns, direct mail campaigns, telemarketing and other services.
(5) Legally Required Disclosures: Due to the existing legal, regulatory and security environment, 22Lottery.com may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose aggregate level and/or personally identifiable information about our Players. 22Lottery.com will use its best reasonable efforts to limit such disclosure to the following: where 22Lottery.com believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process; where reasonably required to do so in order to maintain, update or otherwise implement 22Lottery.com's data security measures, equipment, technical operations and the like; or where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and/or enforce 22Lottery.com's rights. Further, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your Player identification, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, e-mail, and company to third party agents or 22Lottery.com as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity or activity that may expose us to legal liability.
(6) Winners: As set out in 22Lottery.com's Official Rules, each potential winner of $600 or more will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and publicity, including, but not limited to, the use of winner's name, hometown and photograph without additional compensation (where lawful) which must be signed, notarized and returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt, or the prize will be forfeited and the potential winner will be disqualified. Each winner's name, city and state of residence may be shown on the 22Lottery.com Web Site within thirty (30) days after each day's drawing and on 22Lottery.com's list of winners, which will include each winner's name, city and state, the value of the prize won, and the dates upon which the prize was won and delivered to all such winners during the previous ninety (90) days. Except as provided in this section (5) and subject to the exceptions in sections (3) and (4) above, 22Lottery.com will not provide any other personally identifiable information about winners.
22Lottery.com also uses a common technology known as a clear gif or action tags on the Web Site and in e-mail communications with Players. A clear gif (standing for "graphic interface format") is a small graphic image that is 1x1 pixel that 22Lottery.com or one of its Partners places on a page of the Web Site. 22Lottery.com may also occasionally place clear gifs in e-mail messages that it sends to Players. Clear gifs provide 22Lottery.com with important information about how Players use the Web Site and respond to e-mail messages. This helps 22Lottery.com to better track certain promotions and understand the effectiveness of its outreach to Players. 22Lottery.com may also allow its advertisers and Partners the ability to use clear gifs on the Web Site solely to track Players who link from their respective sites to this Site, though this ability to track such activity does not allow these entities access any Player's personal information to which they are not otherwise entitled.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
The safety of children is important to us. 22Lottery.com's Web Site is a general audience site that is not directed to children under the age of 13. Similarly, 22Lottery.com's services are not directed to or intended for anyone under the age of 13. 22Lottery.com will not knowingly accept Players who are under the age of 13 years nor will it knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from or about anyone under the age of 13 years 22Lottery.com relies on the truthfulness of the registration when accepting new Players. In the event that 22Lottery.com receives information that establishes that a Player is under the age of 13 years, 22Lottery.com reserves the right to terminate that Player's membership or take other steps that it determines are appropriate in the circumstances, such as providing parental notification. 22Lottery.com may also delete all information in our databases about that terminated Player.
If you believe 22Lottery.com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please fill out our contact form.
Sale or Acquisition of 22Lottery.com
For more information, see our "Policy Changes" section below.
In the event 22Lottery.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Protection of Player Information
Reviewing or Modifying Player Information or Ending Membership
22Lottery.com Players may choose at any time to review, change or update, information stored by 22Lottery.com about that Player by accessing their account directly at their Profile page after Sign in. To inactivate their account, a 22Lottery.com Player can use our contact form. If a Player cloese his/her account, the Player will no longer receive any communications from 22Lottery.com.